WELCOME TO JOHNSON COUNTY DERMATOLOGY
comprehensive skin care specialists
We consider ourselves the luckiest dermatologists in the region because of the relationships we maintain with the often multi-generational patients of Olathe and the surrounding communities. The practitioners at our office are dedicated to all aspects of keeping skin healthy.
While our top priority is skin cancer screening we are well-trained and experienced in diagnosing and treating all conditions relating to the skin. Additionally, we understand that skin is a very visible part of one’s appearance and are glad to help our patients care for and maintain their skin’s vitality.
The scope of our practice includes care of patients of all ages and encompasses medical, surgical, pediatric and esthetic dermatology.
- Skin cancer
- Actinic keratoses (pre-cancers)
- Benign tumors of the skin such as seborrheic keratoses and nevi (aka moles)
- Rashes including lichen planus, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Acne and rosacea
- Warts, molluscum and other viral diseases of the skin (including shingles)
- Hyperhidrosis (including Botox for axillary hyperhidrosis)
- Fungal infections
- Aging skin and facial rhytids
- And more
“My son and I had an appointment last week at your office and it was a great experience! We had been going somewhere else and we weren’t happy with the customer service…your office and staff are awesome!”KELLI F.
When was your last screening?
If it’s been more than a year since your last screening, call us to schedule your screening today.
Now with 4 Physicians & 4 Physician Assistants to better serve you
Johnson County Dermatology
151 West 151st Street
Olathe, KS 66061